Career Fair Info for Employers
Thursday, September 30, 2021, between 2:00PM - 6:00 PM (EDT)
Hosted by Thayer Career Services
Powered by Handshake
- EXTENDED Registration deadline: Wednesday, Sept. 22
- Standard Rate: $199
- Government/Non-Profit/Small Business: $74
- Registration fees are non-refundable
- REGISTER HERE
Benefits of the Handshake's Virtual Career Fairs
- Quick + simple access to interact with students
- Pre-scheduling your 1:1s and/or Group sessions
- Students engaging in an educational, directive experience
- Viewing or chatting with registered students before the fair
- Other reasons to use Handshake's Virtual Fair platform
- Not on Handshake? Create an account here!
How to locate & register for a Virtual Career Fair
Check out this short video
Already signed up for the fair?
How to Create Your Schedule for Virtual Fairs
Video: Creating Your Schedule
Sign up to get expert advice and answers to your virtual recruiting questions - live!
Office Hours for employers
'All-Things' Virtual Career Fairs on Handshake
- VIDEO: Virtual Career Fair Employer Training
- VIDEO: How to set up a schedule for the virtual fair or choose step-by-step screenshots to create your schedule.
- Hosting virtual fair sessions: On the day of the fair, you can launch sessions up to 1 hour early to test audio/visual connection!
- Link here to TEST YOUR VIDEO.
- Handshake Video Requirements & Troubleshooting
- RELEASE NOTES: major virtual fair features that have launched or are coming soon!
- THE VIRTUAL FAIR LAUNCH KIT - everything you need in one place!
Why Hire Dartmouth Engineers?