Connect With Students
Thayer Career Services will work with you to customize a program to meet your needs. Please note that Dartmouth’s quarter system makes students available year-round for internships.
Join Handshake: Our Recruiting Platform
Handshake - Post jobs and internships, request interview schedules, register to one of our fairs and create your own event! It's one of the best (of many ways) to reach our students!
- Here's how to actively engage with students: Virtual Recruiting Resources during COVID-19
- Handshakes’ Virtual Recruiting Toolkit for Employers: How-To Guides, Useful Checklists and more!
- Employer Blog: Find the talent you’re looking for! Tips and trends for modern recruiting.
- Need a Handshake account? SIGN UP HERE.
Join our Recruiting Events
- Engineering Career Fairs - Before going fully virtual, there would be more than 400 engineering students on site during Thayer School's career fair each fall term. Student participation for the fall 2020 engineering virtual career fair was a success! You're "Just in Time" for our Spring 2021 Virtual career fair!
- Virtual Interviews: Interview top engineering talent without leaving your office. We host these virtual events within two terms: one in winter and one in spring.
- Use Handshake's OCI (On-Campus Interviews) tab to connect with Thayer talent. See details here: OCI Set up & Workflow
Sponsor a Student Project
- Sponsor a Student Project: Let our students tackle your engineering challenge with a fresh approach.
Other ways to interact with our students
- Information Sessions/Workshop Panels: Participate in industry panels, mock interviews, or conduct a special interest workshop to prepare students for job searches. Contact us to set up a date and time.
- Alumni Listserv: Hiring for an experienced level position? We’ll post your job description on our Alumni Listserv and add it to our weekly newsletter!